Bed & Breakfast La Mimosa Del Golfo di Gisella Cassini has great respect for the privacy of its users. The data that will be communicated by the user to Bed & Breakfast La Mimosa Del Golfo di Gisella Cassini through this site will be treated with the utmost attention with all the tools to ensure the security of data, in full compliance with Italian legislation in force to protect confidentiality.
In compliance with the obligations provided for by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No 196 regarding the processing of personal data, we hereby inform you that Bed & Breakfast La Mimosa Del Golfo di Gisella Cassini will subject to processing the personal data concerning you that have been or will be provided by you or others. The processing of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the rules in force and the following conditions.
After consulting this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is:
Bed & Breakfast La Mimosa Del Golfo di Gisella Cassini
Strada Costa dei Pini, 23
18014 - Ospedaletti Ligure (IM)
Tel / Fax: (+39) 0184688864 Cell: (+39) 3299780747
The processing of personal and sensitive data is exclusively aimed at achieving the following purposes:
• for operational, management and accounting requirements;
• to comply with any type of obligation provided for by laws or regulations in force;
• for statistical research purposes.
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned premises and are carried out only by authorised personnel, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (mailing lists, newsletters, answers to questions, etc.) are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are not communicated to third parties.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to control its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
This website uses the Web Analytics services provided by Google. Measurement systems can use "cookies", small text files that are stored on the navigator's PC to allow anonymous analysis of how the site is used. The information, completely anonymous, stored in cookies are: date and time of access to the site, unique ID, session ID. This data is sent to the Google servers where Google Analytics software is installed to process reports on how this website is used, web marketing activities, and to provide the browser with functionality and interaction during navigation. Google may transfer this information to third parties who process data on their behalf or for their account, or if mandatory regulations so require. You can disable cookies from your PC at any time by changing the Security and Privacy settings on your browser, but this option may limit many of the site's browsing capabilities. The complete information, provided pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/03, is available at http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/. Continuing your navigation on this site, you declare that you have read the information in art. 13 Legislative Decree n. 196/03 and you give your informed consent to the processing of your personal data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
This is a service for interacting with social networks or other third party platforms. The interactions and information we collect are subject to the privacy settings of the social network or platform in question. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if you do not use the service, the service collects traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
• Facebook "Like" button (of the social network facebook.com managed by Facebook, Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). When you access another website that contains this type of plug-in from the Sites, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook's servers and sends this information to Facebook. This is the case regardless of whether you are a Facebook member, logged in as a Facebook member or clicked the plug-in. If you are a member of Facebook and are logged in to Facebook while on the Sites, Facebook will place your visit to the Sites on your Facebook account, even if you do not click the social plug-in. If you click the plug-in, this information will be transferred to your Facebook account and stored there. We do not know in detail which of your data will be transmitted to Facebook or for what purpose Facebook will use this data. This information includes your IP address, Facebook information about the site you visited, the date and time of your visit and other browser information. If you enter the Sites while you are still logged in to Facebook, your login code will also be collected and processed and Facebook will assign this visit to your Facebook account. If you do not want Facebook to collect your personal information through the Sites, you must log out of Facebook before visiting the Sites. To find out the purpose of the processing and the consequent use of such by Facebook, as well as your rights and possible settings on the protection of your privacy, please read carefully the data protection guidelines of Facebook. More information on how Facebook collects, stores and uses your personal data and on the configuration options available to you for protecting your data can be found at http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
In order to improve the services offered, the Sites use Google Analytics technologies to perform a statistical evaluation of the use of the Sites. Information may be collected, albeit anonymously, including time of access, browser type/version, operating system, address URL. None of this data can be directly attributed to a particular user. A user may prevent Google from collecting data from cookies about your use of the Sites (for example, the number of clicks made on a page while browsing the Sites) by downloading and installing the browser plug-ins available by selecting the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. More information is available at ttp://www.google.com/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Aside from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms to the company. Their lack of conferment may make it impossible to obtain what is required.
The processing of data may consist, in addition to the collection, recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation, etc.. and will be carried out both with the use of paper, both with the use of electronic computer and electronic instruments, in accordance with methods and with instruments to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, pursuant to Articles. 31 and following of the D.In particular, all technical, computer, organizational, logistic and security measures have been adopted, in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 and Annex B, in order to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law.
In addition, the methods applied ensure that access to data is only allowed to persons entrusted with the processing by our cleaning company.
The data transfer is:
• mandatory for the achievement of the purposes (listed in point 1) related to the obligations provided for by law or other binding regulations;
• necessary to fulfil administrative obligations. A refusal to provide the above data, even if legitimate, could compromise the smooth running of the business.
Your data, provided by you for the purposes (referred to in point 1), subject of treatment, may be communicated to:
Competent authorities for the fulfilments required by law or other binding regulations;to the authorities of Public Security following any request, to the Judicial Authority.
The data may also be disseminated, but only in aggregate, anonymous form and for statistical and research purposes.
Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
Pursuant to art. 7 and following of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
to obtain the indication:
• the source of the personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
• the identification data of the owner, the managers and the representative designated pursuant to;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The rights listed above (art. 7), can be exercised either directly or through a person appointed by you, in the forms provided for in Articles. 8 and 9 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.